Lots of updates have been raining down in Booshtopia lately. I want to report on two different changes to the Trade House that has happened lately.
First, the major changes, from the official blog:
All new trades will be subject to the percent-based listing fees & trade expiration, and as such the defined new amounts are as follows:
New listing fee, applicable to all posts on the Trade House irregardless of price: 2.5%
- For most users and transactions, this amount is much less than before: 17B$ for a 700B$ transaction versus 100B$ under the current system.
- The price will be shown in the lower left hand corner before you post.
- Exception: The trade listing fee is 2.5% with a minimum of 1B$.
Trades will also now expire 3 days after being posted, and will be returned to you via mail.
- Existing trades will be marked as having been posted today, and so their 3 day timer begins now.
- Expired trades will be in your mailbox for 60 days before (like all returned mail) they are deleted.
The Trade House had further, smaller changes added last night as well. From the official blog:
These updates were rolled out on servers tonight, and all items are available immediately. Please look for the following:
*4 new Concoction Recipes available from Menchy
- Feesh Taco
- Veggie Taco
*3 new Synthesis Recipes available from Menchy
- Tin Pans
- Iron Cauldron
- Copper Bowls
*1 new Farmer Seed available to be gathered or from Menchy
*Another hybrid is now available to be bred
*Trading Market ‘front page’ now scrolls endlessly
The Concoctionist recipe for “Feesh Filet” has also been brought in-line with the current recipes requirements, and adjusted to require a tin pan.